Friday 13 November 2009

GOSSIP AND FASHION



Interview with a celebrity: Brad Pitt! by Laura González, Irene Perales and María Ribas

1.What's your name?
My name is William Bradley Pitt.
2.When were you born?
In 1963.
3.Where were you born?
Shawnee, Oklahoma( USA).
4. How many sisters or brothers have you got?
I’ve got 1 sister (Julie)and 1 brother (Doug)
5.How old are you?
I’m 45 years old.
6.How many awards hare you won?
I’ve won golden balloons.
7.What do you feel about being the most attractive man in the world?
I feel flattered.
8. Which was your first movie?
My first movie was The Dark Side of the Sun.
9. How many films have you done?
I've done 34 films.
10. Has anybody broken your heart?
As a young man I was not famous among girls.
11. How long were you married to Jennifer Aniston?
I was married 5 years.
12. Have you found someone else after Jennifer Aniston?
I met a movie star, Angelina Jolie
13. How many children do you have?
I have 5 children.
14. Did you like our interview?
Yes, I liked being here with you.

This has been an interview with Laura,Irene and Maria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment